Permanent Make Up Education
This isn’t a weekend course. This is a professional program of study designed with expertise to give you the skills to start your PMU career.
The foundations of your PMU education start here:
Introduction to Permanent MakeUp
- -insurance, health and workplace safety
- -anatomy and physiology
- -color theory basics
- -outertones, undertones and Fitzpatrick
- -pigments, mixtures, modifiers and healing
- -pre-procedure, procedure and aftercare
- -brows…powder ombre, microshading, microfeathering, microblading
- -eyeliner – lash enhancement, classic eyeliner, shaded eyeliner, soft lower eyeliner
- -lips – basic liner, liner and fill, lip blush
- -boss babe extras – social media, women in business, FB groups vs pages, Google my business, referral programs, pricing what you’re worth
Click the link below and learn from Leeann!